www.blafusel.de

Home  |   Privat  |   Impressum  |   Bücher  |   Computer  |   Mikrocontroller  |   Misc  |   OBD  |   Forum
Aktuelle Zeit: Freitag 26. April 2024, 07:15

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
BeitragVerfasst: Donnerstag 22. Februar 2007, 19:26 
Florian,

Excuse me for writing in English but my German is not good enough to explain this this, if you answer you can answer in German though I CAN read it....

I've got your serial KKL interface but haven't been able to connect to my Fiat Scudo (HDi engine, Bosch EDC15), presumably KWP200/ISO14230 protocol)

Now I've connected the interface to my laptop started Scantool application, setup connection to Jeff's interface and KWP2000 fast and slow init on COM1.
I've connected the OBD connector K-line to a scope to measure the signals. For init the signal is pulled down for the appropiate 25 ms +- 1 ms , so the timing from scantool seems OK. The voltage level is NOT OK though (I think) , I ran accross a document specifing the voltage levels for ISO14230. If the voltage UBattery+ is 12 V (like in your print) than the logic level 0 should be below 30% of UB+ , so that should be below 3.6 V , if I measure the voltage drop in K-line from my print this is only 1 V during a logic kegel 0, so 11 V .....I don't think that will be recognised as a 0 by the ECU...what do you think ?? do you have voltage level measurements from your serial KKL interface ??

Hope you understand what I'am asking......

Mitt freundlichen Gruss

Dick van Lankvelt
Niederlande

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Freitag 23. Februar 2007, 07:17 
Administrator

Sorry it's not clear.

First of all: Scantool is for Interfaces with ELM Chip (see http://www.blafusel.de/misc/obd2elm.html). I don't know any possibility to use it with Jeff's Interface or my KL. You need software like this: http://www.blafusel.de/misc/obd2_soft.html

Do I understand it correct: On K-Line (Pin 4 of the MC33290) you meassure 1V as logic 0 and 11V as logic 1? This should be correct but normally it should be 0V and UBattery with my Interface.

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Dienstag 27. Februar 2007, 09:24 
As far as I can understand, its 11V as logic 0 and 12V as logic 1. (1V drop)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Dienstag 27. Februar 2007, 13:54 
That is indeed what I meant, 1 V drop from Logic 1 to Logic 0 , seems my MC33290 is busted :(

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Dienstag 27. Februar 2007, 14:24 
Administrator

Well. In this case it can not works.
How are the signal levels at the input of the MC?

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde